We are a global, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics in the fields of immuno-oncology and inflammatory diseases.
Our discovery and development programs are driven by unmet medical and patient needs and strong science supported by our two patented transgenic mouse platforms for generating fully human monoclonal antibodies. We focus on developing an innovative pipeline of Next-Gen therapeutics through our internal R&D programs, collaborations with co-discovery and co-development partners and select acquisitions.
With operations in the US, the Netherlands, and China, we also license our core platform technology to other companies and academic institutions globally. We are a global, clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapeutics in the fields of immuno-oncology and inflammatory diseases.
- Strategic oversight the medical leadership and medical strategic inputs.
- Accountability for medical support to commercial team
- Execute medical operating plan with highest quality and budget managements
- Engage KOLs and HCPs customers to build up Harbour commitment in Immunology, understand customer insights and develop continue communication and collaboration on clinical research and medical education.
- Build up medical affairs team and execute medical operating plan
- Oversight for medical strategy for promotional materials
- Coach and provide medicine(s) or/and therapeutic area expertise to other medical and non-medical cross-functional colleagues including training.
- Participate in the medical/scientific assessment of potential business development activities and pre-proof of concept compounds as requested
- Plan and lead successful advisory boards, congress-related symposia
- Contribute to scientific, long-term life cycle planning and publication
- Contribute to the planning and timely, high quality execution of medical tactics across indications to support lifecycle plan for Brands
- Understand and effectively communicate current scientific knowledge, including medical needs, to different stakeholders, including patients, within disease area, customizing the communication for the audience leading to effective communication
- MD or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or in clinical practice
- Extensive experience in immunology, ophthalmology are preferred
- Extensive experience in Medical Affairs and management experience
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects
- Proven track record of success, on medical business and people development
- High energy self-starter who has initiative to function autonomously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative with a track record of building effective networks and teams
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact us at HBM.HR@harbourbiomed.com